Tuesday Turn About #221 Pumpkin Recipe Picks: Pumpkins are arriving on the seasonal scene, and we have some GREAT recipes to share!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #221 PUMPKIN RECIPE PICKS
The party is rockin’, and we have LOTS of fun fall features to share!
Pumpkins have arrived… on porches, hearths, coffee tables, kitchens… everywhere!
So this week, I’m featuring LOTS of pumpkin recipe picks! Your one-stop-location for all things that include delicious pumpkin!
And don’t forget…
Be sure to hop on over to My Family Thyme to check out FIVE additional features from TTA!
If you haven’t been featured at MWA this week, you just may be featured there!
Around the Abode…
Our mother/daughter getaway was refreshing and relaxing. Both Nika and I agreed that maybe ONE more day would have made it perfect. 😉 But, we are super thankful for the time we had to recharge.
Mom is healing from the shingles, though there are still a couple issues. I won’t share the not-so-pretty details here, but your prayers for complete healing are still coveted. Thank you!
Weekly tips are back this week! Woot!
Weekly Household Tip
Are you experiencing nature’s ‘ankle-biters’?
Oh. My. Goodness!!!! Because we had so much rain this past winter, mosquito numbers are at an all-time-high here in So Cal. You cannot go outside without spraying yourself with something (I use an essential oil spray that works great) in order to avoid an attack of these PESTS!
The best way to rid yourself of these monsters is to call your local county Vector Service Program. The program will send out a team to treat the neighborhood and they will also knock on doors to ask neighbors if they want there yards treated, plus give tips to get rid of the little boogers.
AND IT’S FREE!
Weekly Blogging Tip
One of the best ways to support your readers is by ensuring your blog is a breeze to navigate.
In this day and age, we have all sorts of fancy features and add-ons for our blog themes. However, from my personal experience, if I can’t easily spot the latest link party post or locate a blog’s sequential posts, I usually end up clicking away from the site.
So, do yourself (because Google loves easy, too) and your readers a favor – keep it super simple for them to find what they’re looking for. And if you’re ever unsure about how user-friendly your site is, don’t hesitate to reach out to a friend for their honest feedback.
Now let’s get to the party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We are really enjoying all the fall posts and projects! Keep ’em coming! And tell your friends, too!