Tuesday Turn About #233 Last Minute Christmas: At today’s party, find lots of last minute Christmas tips, tricks, and ideas, along with a couple winter projects.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #233 LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS
It’s the last party of 2023!
Can you believe it? I sure can’t!
This week is all about last minute Christmas inspo, along with some winter ideas and projects!
Since Lynne is taking an extended break, the party is BIG! Fourteen features in all this week!
Here are some details for this last party of the year…
Lynne and I are taking some extra time off to enjoy our family and the holiday season. Tuesday Turn About will return January 9, 2024.
And, since we’re taking off a few weeks, we are leaving the party open until January 5, 2024. PLUS, you get to link-up a total of SIX posts for this party!
We’ll be having some bonus features when we return on January 9, 2024!
Adventures at the Abode
I’m back home from my trip to Pennsylvania, and I’m thankful to report that Mom has definitely healed from her virus. She is more confused than she was before the virus, and has less strength, but she is now eating a bit more and coughing less.
My trip to PA was amazing… and so relaxing and refreshing. If I didn’t have roots and ties here with my family in CA, I would seriously think about relocating! It’s that lovely!
Our weekly tips will return at the beginning of the year!
Now, let’s party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Lynne will return to hosting at the first party of 2024!
Grand Gift Ideas for Christmas Stockings
Cozy Winter Decorating Ideas
Dollar Tree Christmas Craft Stick Reindeer
Candy Cane Poem
No-Sew Felt Ornament Craft for Kids
DIY Blue China Hutch
Stained Glass Cookie Recipe
Christmas Holiday Brunch Tablescape
Gingerbread Christmas Tablescape
Paper Bag Stars and Snowflakes
Decorating a Chandelier for Christmas
Transform Old Christmas Ornaments Into Works of Art
Black Berlin Hat – Homemade Gift
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We’re looking forward to an extra big first party in January 2024! Remember, you can link up to SIX posts over the next few weeks! Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year from TTA!