Tuesday Turn About #234 New Year Beginnings: The new year has started, and the party is back with tips, features, and more!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #234 NEW YEAR BEGINNINGS
Welcome to the first party of the year! Happy 2024!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and rang in the new year in style!
This week’s party is extra big since we left the party open for a few weeks and allowed everyone to link-up with up to six posts. There were LOTS of blogs to peruse and enjoy!
So this week, Lynne and I are each featuring TEN bloggers! So remember, if you aren’t featured here at MWA this week, you just might be featured over at My Family Thyme!
Be sure to hop on over to My Family Thyme to check out FIVE additional features from TTA!
If you haven’t been featured at MWA this week, you just may be featured there!
Our weekly tips are back, as well!
Weekly Household Tip
If you are starting to take down your Christmas decor, or even just starting to reorganize and declutter, the best tool you can use, in my opinion, is ToteScan. Take a look at my full blog post about ToteScan, as well as the updates I blogged about on this Christmas storage post.
Weekly Blogging Tip
It’s a new year, and time to start tackling new blogging projects! Are you with me?
One thing I’ve already started implementing is adding a table of contents at the top of each of my blog posts. A table of contents makes your posts more user-friendly and, therefore, makes Google happy, too! And we all want to make Google happy, don’t we?! 😉
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Christmas and Winter Coffee Bar “Fixins'”
Christmas to Winter Tablescape
DIY Playing Card Holders (great for kids!)
Tips for Saving for NEXT Christmas!
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings Recipes
Polar Bear Handprint Craft (It ain’t just for turkeys!)
White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
DIY Buffet in Black Chalk Paint
Chicken Soup for the Winter Soul
Gluten Free Squash Casserole Recipe
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
It was so fun having so many link-ups at the last party! LOTS to choose from… wish we could always feature everyone! Keep the posts coming!