Our Tuesday Turn About link party #5 is going on now! Come join us as we look at wonderful blog posts for all things home.
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #5!
Crissy, Michelle, and I are so blessed to have you joining us for Tuesday Turn About! These two ladies are wonderful to work with (and have as friends) and their blogs are gorgeous, too!
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA!
Visiting each post was such a joy this week. Unfortunately, time got the best of me and I wasn’t able to comment on each blog, but I DID visit all of your posts! Next week should be better on my part! 😉
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! We pin all our featured bloggers to this board!
Now let’s enjoy a favorite beverage together, sit back, click around and enjoy this week’s Tuesday Turn About!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
One of our new party-goers is Confessions of a Disneyholic Mom. Janine is sharing a wonderful guide on how to shop for Rae Dunn items! This is the first time I’ve seen a guide for RD, and it’s worth reading! Next we get to see Everyday Living’s Patriotic Garden Table… Have you ever seen Pam’s gardens? Well, go take a look at her post, and you’ll get to see a taste of Heaven, too! Y’all know I love me some blue and white… Well, Carol from Bluesky at Home is sharing her summer bedroom, and I’m in love with her pillows (and some of the ones she shares that she didn’t use are gorgeous, too! We’re talking pom-poms and tassels!)
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Okay, we hope this party serves as a way to create community among readers and bloggers! Join in and have some fun! Tell me, what was your fave link from last week (or even this week?)