Tuesday Turn About #53 Patriotic Inspiration is live, and have I got some red, white, and blue for you!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #53 Patriotic Inspiration
Last week’s party was full of Paper Pleasantries!
Happy Tuesday everyone! How is life going in your neck of the woods?
If you missed my ‘special announcement’ this week, take a look at my new Summer Printables post… I’m even sharing a couple secrets, too!
Along with my special news, I got a haircut, too! Woot! I know you were just DYING to know that. First cut in almost 4 months! That’s an eternity when you have a pixie! Can you tell I’m excited from all the “!!!!” ?…!
This week, I’m sharing some wonderful patriotic inspiration from some wonderful blogging buddies. And remember…
Now for our weekly tips!
Weekly Blogging Tip
We’re returning to Pinterest for today’s blogging tip!
After you have set-up your Pinterest business account, be sure to enable ‘rich pins’. This ‘version’ of pins offers more information on your pin, which makes it easier for the user, and a more enjoyable experience for them, too!
Update: Here’s a post on How to Enable Rich Pins.
Get more business tips for Pinterest by visiting Pinterest Best Practices.
Weekly Household Tip
Pillows are the perfect way to add texture and color to any room! But, storing all those big fluffy ‘friends’ can take up a lot of room!
Next time, purchase pillow covers that will fit the pillow insert(s) you already have! Keep a couple or three of the same size pillow inserts, and donate the rest. Storing LOTS (wink) of folded pillow covers takes up MUCH less space than storing lots of pillows!
Okay, NOW let’s take a look at this week’s features!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
These red, white, and blue transferware dishes are gorgeous, and the perfect vintage items to use in your china cabinet for the 4th! Debbie-Dabble Blog is sharing her lovely pieces with us this week!
Keep Those Cans!
Patti from Pandora’s Box is sharing some wonderful patriotic favors and decor for this coming holiday! Take a look at how she creates a vase from an empty spice can!
Vintage Americana Mantel
If you haven’t visited Paula at Sweet Pea, you’re missing out! Her lovely and tasteful style using vintage items is a refreshing breath from the past! And, she always shares a bit of history about her decor, too!
You won’t want to miss her patriotic mantel! She even has a tutorial for the RWB rag garland!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We just loving visiting each and every post we have linked to Tuesday Turn About! Be sure to tell your friends about the party, and share with me what YOU will be doing for July 4th!