The party has started and this week it’s Tuesday Turn About #18 Pumpkin Fun!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #18 – Pumpkin Fun
Fall is in full swing! Yay!
Even here in So Cal, we may have a day here and there in the upper 80s, but this week we are scheduled for the high 70s, and by next week, low 70s! Woo hoo!!!
Since fall officially started yesterday, this week’s features include ‘pumpkin fun’. Though I only feature three posts on My Wee Abode, remember…
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Also, don’t forget to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
So, let’s all grab a cup of something warm to drink (or cool for some of us still), and check out some pumpkin inspiration! Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Wood Bead Garland with Pumpkin Tassel
Y’all know how much I love wooden bead garlands. Well, Pamela from DIY Vibes is showing us how to make a lovely fall garland with a surprise pumpkin tassel! So pretty with the neutrals and just a touch of muted orange!
Pumpkins “Roll”ing In
Do you love the taste of pumpkin? I certainly do! Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin scones, pumpkin yogurt, pumpkin shakes… but I’ve never heard of pumpkin dinner rolls, until this week! Nora from Treat & Trick is sharing a yummy pumpkin dinner roll recipe. Don’t they look amazing???
Teal Pumpkins Aren’t Just for Decor
I recently was introduced to the Teal Pumpkin Project, which now has a place in this G’ma’s heart. If you don’t know what it’s all about, hop on over to Kippi at Home and she’ll explain the whole thing. (Hint: My oldest grandson (now 4-years-old) is highly allergic to eggs.) Kippi’s sharing several projects that can be DIY’d for this special Halloween (aka Reformation Day) event.
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Bloggers and readers alike love seeing all the fall projects and inspiration (and, of course, all your posts, whether fall or not). We can’t wait to see what y’all bring on this week! Tell your friends to join us! We’d love to see y’all here!