Let’s start the party this week with yummy features at Tuesday Turn About #72 Fall Recipes.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #72 – Fall Recipes
Hope you all had a great week! We are definitely experiencing fall weather here. What about you?
This week has had some surprises, including my mom having to go in for an emergency procedure. Thankfully, she did not have to go under general anesthesia as expected (always a bit concerning when someone is older AND has dementia), and all is well. We are praising God!
As a result, I’m a bit behind on the blogging schedule, so my blogging and household tips will be back next week! Thanks for understanding! And remember…
Let’s get right to the party, shall we?
How ’bout some yummy fall recipes? These recipes are great for this cozy autumn weather AND even better for the Thanksgiving holiday. One feature even has 25 recipes for you!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Apple Cider Donuts with a Gluten-free Option
Kristy Still from Mommy Hates to Cook is sharing her apple cider donut recipe. She’s also giving a gluten-free option for these comfort food morsels! Don’t they look delish?!
25+ Fall Appetizer Recipes
Comfort Spring has put a collection of amazing recipes perfect for autumn and the Thanksgiving holiday. It’s amazing how many recipes Carol has on her blog! And I want to try them all!
Yummy Pecan Bars
I love a good pecan dessert… don’t you? And these Maple Pecan Pie Bars from Niky at The House on Silverado fit the pecan bill in my book! With a crunchy topping and a shortbread crust, need I say more? (Raise your hand if adding some chocolate chips entered you mind! Nooooo, it didn’t EVEN occur to me! 😉 )
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for sharing and visiting the links each week! We have this party for the benefit of our communities and we SO appreciate all the readers and bloggers that join us each week!
Have fun clicking around this week, and let me know what is inspiring you!