It IS still July, right? Well, let’s party at Tuesday Turn About #161 Christmas in July.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #161 CHRISTMAS IN JULY
This is the last party of July, friends!
I thought I would close-out July with some late “Christmas in July” features!
Do you start shopping or thinking about decorating for Christmas in July? If so, I’ve got some great DIYs, decor, and even a gift item that might interest you.
This week, Cindy from Reinvented Delaware in taking a break! So, Lynne and I are featuring a total of TEN bloggers this week! That’s one more than the normal total of nine! I always love to be able to pick more than three features!
But first, some tips!
Weekly Household Tip
If you have LVP (luxury plank vinyl), you may struggle with gummy-type black marks that just ‘appear’. I know I do.
Well, I WAS using Goo-Gone and then having to clean the residue with a mild detergent afterwards. BUT, I just discovered that a little bit of rubbing alcohol on a microfiber cloth cleans it up in just one step! (Remember to wear some gloves to protect your skin from the alcohol’s drying properties.)
Weekly Blogging Tip
Have you ever done a blog post ‘dump’?
No, I don’t mean deleting posts from your site. Or even dumping your whole site!
Find your best blog post and take 5 minutes to write down (as fast as you can) all kinds of related content and subjects to that ‘best’ post. Don’t worry if they are good or not-so-good ideas. Just write them down.
Next week, we’ll be back with what you should do with your ‘dump’.
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Returns next week!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Our next party will be in August! Can you believe it?! I hope we start seeing Fall decor soon! 😉