We are live, and Tuesday Turn About #10 – Coastal Vibes is going on now! Check out the features from all your hostesses! Today, my features have a bit of a coastal twist!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #10 – Coastal Vibes!
This week has been a whirlwind of getting things back in gear after Haven and applying things that I learned! I still have a LONG way to go!
Also, my daughter and son-in-law just found out they are moving into a new-to-them rental home… a house vs. an apartment. They have asked for some help on projects, and I’m looking forward to sharing them on the blog.
Lots of fun and fabulous posts this week. As always, we wish we could feature everyone. But then, that would just kinda be like clicking through the links like you always do, right? 😉
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! We pin all our featured bloggers to this board! Now, let’s get to some coastal-feeling features, shall we?
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Now, in So Cal, there isn’t often a need for a throw blanket during the summer. However, if I do need one, this is will be MY choice! Leanna from Of Faeries and Fauna created this beautiful throw blanket… and that is not store-bought lace on the edge! And guess what the blanket is made from? Go check it out! Driftwood pieces are a lovely element to decorate with. They bring texture to a home as well as an understated coastal touch. This sweet little driftwood sailboat was created by Chloe at Celebrate and Decorate. It’s SO pretty, and I love the RWB touches that give it a nautical nod. Lynne from My Family Thyme is giving us a 1-year update on her bathroom floor. There’s a reason she’s giving us an update… she used an alternative product to give the floor this coastal-farmhouse look (well, it looks coastal to me!) You have to read about it to believe it!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
What a fun week this was! Can’t wait to see all the new and fun posts this coming week! Let me know what your fave post is in the comments!