Tuesday Turn About 9 is now hoppin’ and we’re looking at some summer crafts and decor today!
WELCOME TO TUESDAY TURN ABOUT LINK PARTY #9!
Just got back from the Haven Conference late Sunday night (I left early this past Wednesday). It was fun and relaxing to peruse through ALL the posts when I arrived home. So many inspirational and lovely home decor, diy projects, recipes, and craft ideas!
Remember to check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! We pin all our featured bloggers to this board!
As always, it was difficult to choose just three features this week. HOWEVER….
Be sure to visit each hostess’ blog (links below), as we each feature 3 different posts that linked up last week! That’s a total of NINE features at TTA! If your post isn’t featured here, it just may be featured at Thistle Key Lane or First Day of Home!
Now, grab your favorite beverage and snicky-snack, sit back, and enjoy all the posts we’ve featured, as well as those that are linked at the bottom!
What exactly does ‘turn about’ mean? Take a look at Tuesday Turn About #1!
Though we missed having Michelle at the Haven Conference (missed her big-time), it was one of the biggest highlights of the weekend to be able to spend time, face-to-face, with Crissy! (More on the conference later this week on the blog.)
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- First Day of Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
First Day of Home
This Week’s Features:
Do you love blue and white together? I sure do! And this lovely summery tablescape from Across the Boulevard fits-the-bill if you’re an understated coastal-style gal, like me!
Add a touch of nautical to your door or wall with this seasonal sailboat wreath from Debbee’s Buzz. She shows us exactly how to recreate this beauty with her easy-to-follow tutorial!
And I just couldn’t pass up these summery mason jar succulent planters! The way that Linda from Mason Jar Crafts Love added coastal elements to these pretty plants and containers is right up this girl’s alley. That seaglass one is my fave!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
We had a wonderful party last week, with more new bloggers! So fun! What was your favorite feature this week at Tuesday Turn About?