The party has started and we are featuring more autumn posts at Tuesday Turn About #118 More Fall Fun!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #118 MORE FALL FUN
We all are so thankful for all of our party attendees, for both posting and perusing! All three of us enjoy hosting this party, but we wouldn’t be able to celebrate each week without all of you… so, THANK YOU!
With the fall season officially beginning tomorrow (YES!), we have some lovely fall projects to take a gander at, and don’t forget…
Let’s take a look at a couple tips, first!
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
This might be a ‘no-duh’ tip, but using candle ‘putty’ does wonders for keeping tapers in candlesticks, or even making sure a vase doesn’t fall off a shelf. I use this brand every year in the Advent candle wreath at our church. Works like a charm!
Weekly Blogging Tip
A pop-up subscription box for your blog is pretty simple to create through your email provider. If you can’t figure it out, simply search “add pop-up subscription box (email provider name)” on YouTube. Many times, your email provider will have a YouTube account and it will be listed in their videos section, or another blogger will have a tutorial posted!
Now, let’s get this party on the ball!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
Lovely Fall Linens
Okay… I LOVE this DIY from Crissy at First Day of Home! These lovely DIY tea towels are not only perfect for autumn, but you can make them for any season, style, or occasion! These would make perfect hostess gifts, or even a bridal shower gift!
DIY Painted Pumpkins with a Twist
These lovely pumpkins are actually repainted with layered chalk paint! And Cindy from Cloches & Lavender shares a special twist! Be sure to hop on over and learn the process to achieve these gorgeous gourds for your home!
Pretty Fall Knock-off
Don’t you just love a good ‘knock-off’? You know… when someone creates something similar to something else at a fraction of the cost. Well, Rachelle from My Hubbard Home has done just that with her lovely fall wreath! Be sure to check out the tutorial, and what brand was her inspiration!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
It was SO hard to choose just three posts this week! Y’all are knocking-it-out-of-the-park with this season’s posts! Can’t wait to see more!