Our party is live and Tuesday Turn About #74 Wood DIYs is featuring some lovely upcycles AND a brand new wood project, too!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #74 Wood DIYs
And this week, it’s all about DIY wood projects, that could actually be gifts, as well!
Hope you all had a blessed week. My daughter went in for a small procedure this afternoon, so I’m up into the wee hours of the night blogging since I spent some time with her and the family afterwards. Don’t worry, all is well!
We had so many wonderful posts this week, and we actually hit an all-time high for links! Too fun! We SO appreciate you, both readers and fellow blogger alike!
And before we get into some tips and features, may I just say… it’s 50 degrees outside right now! (I know you are just DYING to hear the So Cal weather report!)
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my complete disclosure HERE.
Weekly Household Tip
With the temps getting low here in So Cal (hey, it’s low for us), it’s time to break out my electric blanket!
Did you know heated blankets are very energy efficient and cost less in electricity than running your gas heater every night? Well, that’s how it works for me! You may want to give one a try! Here’s the one I use.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you have Social Share buttons on your blog? If you do, and you should, be sure the links open in a different window. This will allow readers to not only follow you on social media, but will also allow them to easily return to your site without using the ‘back’ button.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Goings-On With Your Hostesses
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Thistle Key Lane
This Week’s Features:
Talk about gorgeous! This wood-burned charger is so lovely, easy to make, and super affordable. Stacy from Not Just a Housewife is showing us exactly how to make these for our Thanksgiving table. I’m thinking a set of these would make a great Christmas gift!
Media Center Turned Potting Bench
Do your neighborhood yard/garage sales have those outdated oak entertainment centers that EVERYONE had in the 90s? You may want to think twice about passing the next one up after you see what Heidi from My Sweet Cottage did with hers!
Want to do something with the breadboard that you just can’t bear to part with? Or maybe you found one on-the-cheap at your local thrift store? Whatever the case, Cindy at Cloches and Lavender is showing us how we can make a lovely farmhouse Christmas sign with a little paint, a stencil, and some wax.
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
As always, we are looking forward to all the fun posts you have for us this week! We hope you will visit some of the links listed below!