We are in the middle of summer, and what better way to celebrate than with Tuesday Turn About #211 Summer Travel Tips.
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #211 SUMMER TRAVEL TIPS
Are you traveling this summer?
My daughter and I are trying to figure out a good weekend for us to go down to San Diego and just ‘rerax’, as we like to put it.
Well, whether you are traveling or having a ‘staycation’ this summer, today we have some tips for you!
And I might even have a tip (or 5) for productivity this summer that will make it easy to travel this Christmas season! 😉 (Which I definitely will be traveling in December! Woot!)
Weekly Household Tip
If you have ceiling fans in your home, you know how much of a pain they can be to dust.
My cousin recently shared one of his fave tips with me. Using an old pillowcase (or a thrifted one), loosely slide it over one of the blades, put one hand on one side of the blade and the other hand on the other side of the blade. Then gently but firmly slide it back off. The dust stays inside the pillow case and away from the floor, and your FACE!
It might take a couple times to get the ‘perfect’ grip, but I think it’s a great solution for dusting ceiling fans!
Weekly Blogging Tip
If you are looking for some really great courses to educate you on how to blog ‘smart’, Kelly from Sticky Blogging is the way to go, IMHO.
I know I mentioned her GA4 course a couple weeks ago, but it bears repeating that she is easy to understand, smart, articulate, and concise (plus her voice is easy to listen to). Her courses (whether free or paid) are filled with LOTS of information, extras, AND she is always there to answer questions.
And, no… I don’t have an affiliate link. I just like her and her courses! 😉
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Vineyards, Tasting, and Cider, too!
Most of you may (or may not) know that I’m what you call a ‘teetotaler’… I actually don’t drink alcohol. However, I’m not opposed to others drinking. And I’m definitely not opposed to visiting gorgeous vineyards and wineries, like the one that Mary from Post and Planes is sharing with us! Be sure to take a look for suggestions, as well as some lovely photos of the art at this lovely winery!
How to Plan a Staycation
And, if you don’t want to travel (or don’t have the budget to travel) this summer, the Millers from This Couple Travels are sharing some GREAT tips for having fun in your own neighborhood via a staycation!
Christmas in July Shopping… WHY?
Yep… for me, this is a great travel trip. Since I’ll be traveling in December this year, why not get some of the shopping out of the way so I can have a peaceful trip? Lisa and Pete from Drugstore Divas are sharing 5 reason for Christmas shopping in July!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
So, I JUST found out that my Pinterest scheduler has not been working correctly for a couple months! In case you were checking the Pinterest board, none of the featured pins were posting to the board! Well, it’s now fixed and you should be seeing the featured pins posting to the board throughout the next two weeks. Thanks for being patient!
And keep those posts comin’!