We are celebrating the season… again! It’s Tuesday Turn About #208 Fun Summer DIYs!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #208 FUN SUMMER DIYS
Welcome back to the party!
I have to say it… Can you believe June is almost over?
And next week, we’ll be celebrating our country’s birthday!
I love July 4th… but not because of the decorating… LOL!
I love the family time… and the fireworks! I love watching my grands oooh-and-ahhhh over the bright lights that burst in the night sky! (And, my daughter’s neighborhood does it like no other I have ever seen!)
And I love the BBQ, fresh summer fruit, and Frito’s Honey BBQ Twists (it’s no wonder I struggle with my weight!)
How ’bout you? What are you doing this 4th?
Oh, I almost forgot! We’re here to party!
This week, I was impressed with all the DIYs and crafts that were shared! Both for the holiday, and just for some summer fun!
You know, this weekend, you can still add a bit of RWB (red/white/blue) to your home in just a few minutes, and it will bring joy to those that see it! You can get LOTS of ideas from the all new Pinterest Challenge that went live today!
But for now, we are sharing our features for the party! And remember…
Because it’s TWOsday (two posts in one day), our tips will return next week. (Sometimes, I just don’t have time to do all the things!)
So grab a sweet tea (or unsweetened in my case), and enjoy the virtual party!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media, with the use of ONE photo from your blog for that may be included in a pinnable collage. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Even though next week’s party will actually be ON July 4th, the season of featuring patriotic decor is over for me. 🙂 So keep those summer decor, DIY, and craft posts comin’!