The party has started with Tuesday Turn About #58 Fun in July!
TUESDAY TURN ABOUT #58 Fun in July
And this week, we’re having even more fun in July with more projects and crafts you can get done this summer!
Welcome back friends and fam to another week of Tuesday Turn About! Having just arrived home from retreating in the gorgeous state of Washington for the Haven Conference, I’m running a bit behind.
So today’s party will be short and sweet, but I’ll definitely return next week with our regularly scheduled tips! Hopefully during this week, I’ll have some great iPhone photos to share from my trip, as well!
So, let’s get to some lovely features that are sure to bring you some fun in July! They sure look wonderful to me!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Thistle Key Lane: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Bluesky At Home: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Here’s What We’ve Been Up To:
My Wee Abode
Thistle Key Lane
Bluesky At Home
This Week’s Features:
This sweet tissue holder from Denise at My Home of All Seasons is a quick and easy craft that looks so pretty! And it’s practical, too! Such a great hostess gift, shower gift, or even for a teacher!
Hmmm, I think there may be a coastal theme going on here this week that I didn’t realize until just now! Surprise, surprise!
My sweet friend Amber from Follow the Yellow Brick Home is sharing a lovely collection of coastal styling and crafts from her own home and others! Come take a look for some inspiration by the sea!
You may want to add just a little bit of cozy and warmth to your home this season, and what better way than with a homemade soy candle?! Hannah from Handmade Weekly is sharing a detailed tutorial to create these lovely lights that you can give as gifts or keep in your own home (or both)!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Now, be sure to visit some of these lovely blogs, and come back next week for some tips and more inspiration! Tell your friends about TTA, too!